Hi readers! This is an update on my position on my options trading simulator. This post was supposed to be posted on Saturday, but unfortunately I was unable to post it. Here is the Saturday update:



Above is a picture of my account as of Saturday. On Friday, QQQ was at around 377, so my call option was going big, but my put option was losing some money. So, what I did was I closed the 372 put options at market, and bought 11 of the 382 puts in the same expiration cycle, September 29. I bought 11 because that brought my delta to near neutral. I also did this to hedge against any big move to the downside, since QQQ was huge in the upside. My plan was then just to wait and see what would happen and then adjust the position based on that. My plan is to maybe tighten the position.


That is it for today, nothing really to check up on, but this is an important update on my position. Thank you for reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Trade Talk Post (Weekly Recap) - 2/18/2024