Hi readers! This is just a routine update on my position. I have made a good amount of adjustments, so here are the updates:


For my QQQ spread, the stock price went all the way down to around 355, so my 364 puts were making a lot of money, but my 364 calls were losing a lot of money, too. So, I tightened the position by selling the calls and buying 10 of the Nov 3 353 calls, just to tighten the position and hedge against a big move back to the upside. Also, I calculated the thetas and deltas for my position, so to bring them near 0, I shorted 10 of the Nov 3 360 calls. This has also profited so far, and I am happy about that. Overall, I am currently making a nice profit on my QQQ position.


For AMD, I am down by a bit of money, but that is primarily because of my straddle. I tightened it recently, so the photo below will show my current position on AMD. Tomorrow, I plan to exit the 99 calls and maybe the 96 short puts. My plan is to sell the 99 calls and buy calls near the current stock price, $93.67, to hedge against a big move to the upside. My 105 short calls will also be making money everyday due to theta working in its favor (because it is a short option), and I think I may have to hold on to the short 96 puts, although it is my biggest loser right now. I will have to wait and also calculate my thetas and deltas and try to bring them back to 0.


Here is a picture of my current position:





I hope that my positions stay as is, and I think I have hedged well so far for my QQQ position. I just have to work on my AMD position, which will be tricky but worth it. 

That is it for today readers, and I will see you in the next update!

Popular posts from this blog

Trade Talk Post (Weekly Recap) - 2/18/2024