Hi readers! This is just a routine update on my positions. This will be a short update. I will talk about what happened to my position in the previous week, and what I hope to do tomorrow. Here is the update:


For the QQQ position, it profited around $2,000, which was awesome! I could have managed the QQQ position a bit better, because the amount it was in profit decreased a lot. That is a lesson learnt, and I hope to use that lesson in future positions. For the AMD position, it is profiting really well. It is profiting $12,554 currently. This is because AMD has been consolidating at around 113 for the past couple of days. This is a great price for my position, since it is profiting well. My long 99 calls are very much in the money, so those are the biggest winners right now. My short 96 puts are also good right now, as they are gaining value everyday due to theta decay in the corresponding long 96 puts. The only thing that is losing right now is the 105 calls. One thing I want to do tomorrow do adjust my position is adjust my position to bring my delta and theta near 0. I really do not mind having more short options than long options, since when the short options are in the money, they gain value everyday, which I think is very cool. Right now, my position will only profit if the stock continues to go up. So, I am pretty sure that I will have to buy some puts tomorrow to bring my deltas and thetas near 0. But, to cover some of the cost of the puts, I also plan to short some options according to the deltas and thetas. 


Also, tomorrow, I plan to take on at least 2 more positions, one of them being a straddle and one of them being a time spread. So, stay tuned on the next updates on those positions, and what happens to the AMD position! 


Here is a picture of my position right now:


That is it for today, readers, and thank you for reading! See you in the next update!

Popular posts from this blog

Trade Talk Post (Weekly Recap) - 2/18/2024