2/11/2024 - Market Analysis

Hi Readers! In this post, I will be analyzing the charts for AMD and QQQ, and I will be talking about what might happen to them in the coming week. Here is the update:


QQQ has reached a point of consolidation, at the range of $432.5 to $433.5. Previously, in the past week, QQQ had bounced up and down between $425 and $429. Since QQQ has reached a point of consolidation, it could either spike up or down, and since QQQ has been on an overall up trend, I predict that QQQ will spike up. For AMD, it has also been consolidating for the past 2 days, around the price of $171 to $172. Since AMD has also been on an overall up trend, I think that AMD will go up to its previous high point, at around $178. This is because AMD went up from $167 to $178, and then back down the $167. Then, AMD slowly started to pick back up, by going up, consolidating, going back up, and then consolidating. 


This is the Market Analysis post! I know the post was short, but there was not much to discuss regarding what I think the future movement would be. Thanks for reading, and see you in the next post!

Popular posts from this blog

Trade Talk Post (Weekly Recap) - 2/18/2024